Pada satu tengahari yang nyaman dalam bilik aircond. A conversation between me and Madam Anna, my Medical Nursing lecturer also my warden for asrama Kenanga.
Puan Anna Tang Geok Eng
-
Dia kata
Appreciate ur life as a student. Long way to go.
Be strong! Nak naik cepat kene banyak sabar. Keep low profile. Go on with your
nursing. Bila dah qualified branch out from nursing. You pilih cabang yang you
suka. Either inspection control, phycologist, kaunselor, pegawai kesihatan.
There many way to improve yourself. Sekarang you kene ada basic dulu. FOKUS.
Kutip sijil dekan banyak-banyak. Jangan fikir bende yang remeh temeh. Buat
penat je all the remeh temeh things. There outside so many-many-many things
beautiful. STUDY SMART! You have to know what you must know, what the important
thing to know, and what is nice to know. Good luck for your final kausar! Trust
yourself mydear. I know you can do better. I target you 4.0 ^_^ Trust youself! Be positive thingking. Mesti kuat hati, kuat semangat. Usaha akan sia-sia kalau you tak yakin pada diri sendiri.
Special thanks to Madam Anna atas motivation yg begitu meransang jiwa dan kotak fikiran aku. Rase semangat sikit nak jawab exam final yang dah tinggal beberapa hari je lagi. I love you Madam Anna :) You the only one that motivates me. You're my inspiration, motivation. I love you more than words can define. May Allah protect you.
With love,
Kausar
Special thanks to Madam Anna atas motivation yg begitu meransang jiwa dan kotak fikiran aku. Rase semangat sikit nak jawab exam final yang dah tinggal beberapa hari je lagi. I love you Madam Anna :) You the only one that motivates me. You're my inspiration, motivation. I love you more than words can define. May Allah protect you.
With love,
Kausar
No comments:
Post a Comment